HOME PRODUCTS FORUM RESOURCES KIT COMPARISON FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS  
GALLERY HISTORY VO THEORY SYSTEM MEDIA CONTACT  

Go Back   Forums > Vegetable Oil Forum > CHURCH AND STATE
Register User's Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 10:20 AM

Most of the world does not believe in AGW for the obvious reason that we are all born skeptics, we only learn “real” knowledge through the scientific process of experimentation and the observation of (empirical) results. A real scientist will not fake data or claim that they have expertise in “any” part of science that they did not understand or personally develop the duplication of the proof.

The folks that believe in AGW are not scientists, nor do they have intelligent followers. Like any religion they denigrate non-believers as morally deficient heretics. They seem to believe AGW has been elevated to Prion Knowledge. They don’t provide a testable hypotheses, no valid data, no results. They have a spokesman who is a failed former VP of the USA (his ex wife, Tripper, said he became delusional after he lost), a NASA weather librarian, and an unqualified model faker. They include corrupt Politicians, eager Economists counting money, and an EU/UN want-to-be world Government.

The right question to ask is. Why do you believe in AGW?
Old 04-27-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselBurps View Post
Is that what I said? Did I state that I believed it?

I have faith that you have a serious comprehension problem. Maybe that's part of why you don't understand what you are talking about.

Two atheists argueing over creationism. I LOVE IT!

The vancouver study did not insult true believers. It confirmed them, while at the same time pointing out the dangers of blind religion.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBachmann View Post
DB and Spademan seem to think it is. I don't twist language like that to fit my philosophy.
You have a philosophy?

DB knows what he believes and why he believes it. So does Inconu.

I also know what I believe and why I believe it.

What exactly is your philosophy?
Modern day evolution is largely a group of parrots that mock each other and do not even understand what they themselves believe.
There are a few that see the gaps in it, and choose to still lean towards evolution as the most probable reason for the existence of the universe.
I, as a follower of intelligent design, do not have an issue with this, nor do I view it as a threat.
Why do you feel threatened?
Old 04-28-2012, 12:23 AM

Indoctrination 101: Teaching Chicago Students to Protest
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...nts-to-Protest
by Kyle Olson

Social Justice Week was created to promote community advancement through dialogue and community service based activism. Moreover, we hope to unify the voice of various JCP and community organizations in which to facilitate collaboration for the betterment of the community at large and promote a unified human rights advancement initiative.

The school is, according to U.S. News & World Report, a Top 100 high school in the country. It’s one of the best of the best--the cream of the crop.

Demographically, Jones College Prep is fairly balanced. Statistics from 2007-2008 show black enrollment is 23.4%, white enrollment is 29.5% and Hispanic enrollment is 33.7%.

Yet the school administrators, through Social Justice Week, gave a platform to community organizers who in turn provided students biased information and encouraged them to take specific steps to protest, EAGnews.org reports exclusively.

When we heard about the week, we contacted school officials requesting to observe and record the events. All parties consented.

You can watch the exclusive video below.

On Wednesday of Social Justice Week, Black Star Project, a Chicago-based community organizing group, was brought into the school after school hours to teach students about “non-violent” protesting. Led by Phillip Jackson, former “Chief of Education” under former Mayor Richard Daley, the optional discussion was focused on students fighting back against gun crime.

Black Star Project, according to its website, is funded by Open Society Foundations (i.e. George Soros), Best Buy, ING and Toyota Motor Sales, among others.

But Jackson apparently had no interest in allowing students to come to their own conclusions on gun ownership.

Jackson's co-presenter, Camille Williams of the Peace in the Hood movement, made several inflammatory statements about gun ownership and the National Rifle Association. She claimed the NRA is indifferent to gun violence. She also asserted she has received emails from the NRA and/or its members claiming she is "going to hell" for her advocacy and "these porch monkeys deserved to die," referring to black children killed by guns.

EAGnews.org contacted Jackson regarding these emails, wishing to make them public. We received no response.

When one student stated that she believed everyone should be able to own guns, her opinion was dismissed.

Williams: Right now in Springfield, they are moving to pass conceal and carry so that everybody can carry guns. Are you all in agreement with that?

Student: Um...I am because I think if you take away guns from regular citizens, the criminals and the police are the only ones who have them, so...

Williams: did you look at this?

[At that point, she held up a list to young people who have been killed with guns.]

Student: Yes, ma'am, I did.

Williams: How many of these kids on here are able to carry a gun?

Student: None of them.

Williams: And they are the leading targets.

At this particular session of Social Justice Week, no opposing views were offered. It appeared only certain outcomes were being sought. Jackson strongly encouraged the students to develop forms of non-violent protest. “I’m not telling you to do it, but if you were going to,” he said, leading the proverbial horse to the water.

"I'm just saying," he said on several occasions.

Jackson then offered the idea of creating a symbolic graveyard on the school lawn of headstones featuring the names of Chicago residents killed with guns.

Do the leaders of Jones College Prep understand what’s going on?
++++++++++++++++++++++

Would you guess that Phillip Jackson and Camille Williams are registered

o Republicans

or

o Democrats
Old 04-30-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Most of the world does not believe in AGW
Yet most Scientists do believe in global warming, along with most major scientific organizations.

The Simpsons were right, watching Fox News is like getting your information from the town drunk.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Yet most (charlatan) Scientists (that seek federal funds and hope to gain political favor) do believe in global warming (or at least state so in order to get that funding and favor), along with most major scientific organizations (that sell anything they can in order to get funding).
I fixed that for you. You are welcome. Real scientists do not "create" their science by consensus - or fudge their data in order to justify their conclusions prematurely. They also don't destroy their raw data and only retain their modified results. Instead - the real ones rely on scientific process and depend on their data to be independently reviewed to confirm their results.

Quote:
The Simpsons were right, watching Fox News is like getting your information from the town drunk.
And people that get their news from cartoons would be getting their information from the same drunk's ass. Keep it up, darwin! At least you are consistent.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Modern day evolution is largely a group of parrots that mock each other and do not even understand what they themselves believe.
There are a few that see the gaps in it, and choose to still lean towards evolution as the most probable reason for the existence of the universe.
I have no idea what you mean by "modern day evolution a group." It's a scientific theory, a good one, one that is the corner stone of modern biology. No question it happened is happening. Like anything in science, nothing is 100% known, save that for the religious zealots, and creationists. There are unknowns about many things is science, why is that such a problem for you>? Might explain why you lean toward religion, a need to feel you know all answers with 100% certainty through blind faith. Makes no sense to me, to each his own.

Quote:
I, as a follower of intelligent design, do not have an issue with this, nor do I view it as a threat.
Why do you feel threatened?
Intelligent design is an interesting philosophy question, and no way should people feel threatened by that. It isn't a scientific theory, and people should be afraid and weary when creationists try to jam their religion down students throats in science class.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
the real ones rely on scientific process and depend on their data to be independently reviewed to confirm their results.
The "real" ones are the scientists that agree with you. The rest are all charlatans.

"Real" scientists, at least in your F'd up head, make up less than 1% of the population of scientists.

You really are a radical, that is for sure.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I have no idea what you mean by "modern day evolution a group." It's a scientific theory, a good one, one that is the corner stone of modern biology.
True, but one that has gaps. Those gaps require a significant amount of faith to bridge. Ignoring those little flaws makes it a religion. Don't fall in love with it too fast or you are EXACTLY like your opposition.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Yet most (charlatan) Scientists (that seek federal funds and hope to gain political favor) do believe in global warming (or at least state so in order to get that funding and favor), along with most major scientific organizations (that sell anything they can in order to get funding).
Yup, that's the truth. Consensus is for choosing Prom Queens or Presidents, not validating scientific theories. At one time a consensus of the scientists of the day thought the world was flat, and at another time the consensus of scientists thought the earth was the center of the universe. Consensus is influenced more by the media than by scientific research.